Thursday, February 9, 2012

Potholder Pass 10 items sent

Hooray!! I was able to send my items for the Potholder Pass 10 to my partner. She is located in Biggleswade, United Kingdom so it will probably take a 10 days or more to get to her. I sure hope she likes everything. I was supposed to make 2 potholders but I eneded up making 4 potholders, a pincushion, an apron and a tote. I just went a little crazy. Log cabin block is one of my favorite blocks and there are so many variations of it that I just kept thinking of one and had to do it. Needless to say, I had a lot of fun.

Her colors she likes are spring colors so I used Yellows, Pinks, Blues, and Greens. I had a great focus fabric with butterflies on it and in those colors that I used as my inspiration when pulling coordinating fabrics for the swap.

I will post pictures next week unless I can get them downloaded sooner.

Till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment